When art and medicine meet
Botox is a method used for treating cosmetic problems and diseases. It is applied to remove wrinkles and give the face a more youthful and healthy look. Botox can also be applied to excessively perspiring hands and underarms to treat this problem.
What is Botox?
Application of this medicine obtained from bacteria found in soil and water (Clostridium Botulinum) stops the function of some muscles. By preventing contraction in the muscles it has been applied to, Botox helps remove lines and wrinkles. There is no known systematic side effect of Botox.
What Fields is it Used in?
Botox is used in the treatment of many ophthalmic diseases like strabismus and neurological conditions like twitches, muscle spasms, migraines. In recent years, Botox has especially been used in treating facial wrinkles.
Botox in Facial Aesthetics
Forehead lines, crow’s feet, frowning lines around the eyebrows and fine lines around the lips generated by the movement of mimic muscles which are called mimic lines are corrected by applying Botox; also this substance is commonly used to create changes in shape and position of eyebrows (such as eyebrow lifting).
Our services include:
- On-line medical consultation and cost estimation
- Scheduling of medical appointments
- Assistance with hospital admission and discharges
- Arrangement of transportation to and from medical consultations and procedures
- Assistance with local and international health insurances
- Assistance with language interpretation
- Arrangement of airport transfer and welcoming
- Follow up care
The multilingual Acï¿½badem Health Point representative is dedicated to your needs and provides detailed information in your own language.