A New Check up Method in Cancer Diagnosis
Full Body MRI is a conventional radiological screening method that most people know about. When a condition is suspected, a certain region of the body can be screened to help diagnose the condition. However many people do not like MRI devices because they can take hours to complete a screening. Scientists have now found a solution to this problem and developed a brand new model: The Full Body MRI.
This new MRI method that scans the whole body is very different from conventional MRI. First of all, it can get an image of the whole body in only 45 minutes. In the same amount of time it used to take just to scan a single organ, new technology has enabled this method to be transformed into a new check-up method.
Features of full body MRI
I. The whole body can be viewed in a single session
II. Provides the possibility of early diagnosis
III. Check-up can be done
- The person does not receive radiation during a Full Body MRI. Generally, contrast agent given to patients in routine screenings is not even necessary.
- The patient does not have to go through over 6 hours of fasting periods and bladder discomfort occurring in ultrasounds.
- In addition to abdominal and lung regions examined in a conventional radiological check-up, the Full Body MRI enables areas like brain tissue, bone structure and extremities to be viewed in a single session.
- When lesion characterization and follow-up exams are needed, this device provides a risk and side effect-free safe method of examination for all age groups.
Our services include:
- On-line medical consultation and cost estimation
- Scheduling of medical appointments
- Assistance with hospital admission and discharges
- Arrangement of transportation to and from medical consultations and procedures
- Assistance with local and international health insurances
- Assistance with language interpretation
- Arrangement of airport transfer and welcoming
- Follow up care
The multilingual Acï¿½badem Health Point representative is dedicated to your needs and provides detailed information in your own language.