Why hair loss should be treated
Normal hair loss is accepted as a daily loss of 80 to 100 hair strands. Any daily hair loss exceeding that amount is not normal and it has to be treated. If hair loss persists despite medical treatment, then the only and definite solution is the surgical method, namely hair transplantation.
Diagnosis and Treatment Methods
Fue Method: FUE hair transplantation method is a painless operation in which the patient could go back to their normal life in a short time and this method does not incluede any cuts or stitches
PRP has high platelets and gained from the blood of the patient. The blood is drawn from the patient before the procedure and PRP is obtained. When the patient’s own blood is used there is no need for measuring the immune response. Also, PRP does not cause any allergic reaction.
Our services include:
- On-line medical consultation and cost estimation
- Scheduling of medical appointments
- Assistance with hospital admission and discharges
- Arrangement of transportation to and from medical consultations and procedures
- Assistance with local and international health insurances
- Assistance with language interpretation
- Arrangement of airport transfer and welcoming
- Follow up care
The multilingual Acï¿½badem Health Point representative is dedicated to your needs and provides detailed information in your own language.