CLEAR VISION. QUICKER THAN YOU THOUGHT POSSIBLE
LASIK is a laser surgery procedure that permanently changes the shape of the cornea to reduce or eliminate nearsightedness, farsightedness, or mixed visual irregularities due to an abnormal curve in the cornea (astigmatism)
Experience life with fresh eyes
Going about your day without the hassle of glasses or contact lenses. More legible street signs. Now, imagine that every day. Ninety-four percent of patients see 20/20 or better six months after laser vision correction. Before you know it, you’ll be back to your normal daily routine. Ultimately, it’s about making a lifestyle change.
Entire process only takes about 15 minutes, and you’ll be awake the whole time.
The iLASIK treatment is a safe option to improve vision. You should ask your ophthalmologist any questions you may have to set realistic expectations, so you’re prepared every step of the way.
LASIK is not recommended if you have diabetes, a history of herpes simplex or herpes zoster keratitis, significant dry eye, or severe allergies*
Our services include:
- On-line medical consultation and cost estimation
- Scheduling of medical appointments
- Assistance with hospital admission and discharges
- Arrangement of transportation to and from medical consultations and procedures
- Assistance with local and international health insurances
- Assistance with language interpretation
- Arrangement of airport transfer and welcoming
- Follow up care
The multilingual AcÄ±badem Health Point representative is dedicated to your needs and provides detailed information in your own language.